- Petrophysical interpretation to integrate with reservoir sedimentary facies.
- Wireline log calibration and correlation.
- Depositional Lithofacies and environment interpretation.
- Seismic facies analysis.
- Mapping and lateral variation prediction.
- Structural analysis and seismic interpretation to build up the tectono-structural model.
- Integration of Biostratigraphic, Sedimentological data and core description for environmental interpretation and building up the depositional model.
- Construct the Static and Dynamic model for the area.
- Reservoir characterization (FMI integrated with core data).
- Environment Interpretation from core description, petrographic analysis for Clastics & Carbonate Reservoirs (workshop).
What We Do
GEOCOMP includes highly experienced multidisciplinary staff with more than thirty years’ experience in the different concessions of Egypt; Eastern and Western desert, Nile Delta, Nile valley, Mediterranean, Gulf of Suez and Sinai (On & Off shore) in surface and subsurface sequences and offers high resolution studies